About the job
Hi there! We are Sanction Scanner, a B2B SaaS Fintech company that prevents Financial Crime for its clients around the world. We are providing different Intelligent software with AI and Machine Learning technologies.
Sanction Scanner is trusted by 300+ brands from high-growth fintech to legacy high street banks and many prestigious companies like Iron Source, Swvl, Airhelp, Koc, DLL, and the list goes on.
Our team believes in Innovation and keeps updating themselves always. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty.
Qualifications We Are Looking For
- Demonstrate sound engineering principles through architecture, development, and code reviews
- Set and manage expectations with other engineering teams, senior management, and external stakeholders
- Offer to coach, mentoring, technical feedback, and hands-on career development
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices
- Design, embrace and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (with proficient English)
- Developed enterprise application with .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge and experience in Entity Framework, ElasticSearch, Redis, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL
Opportunities We Offer
- With international customers, be part of a team in the international work environment
- Opportunity to take responsibilities, the advantage of competitive income with other fringe benefits
- Multitasking and sincere work environment
- Gain expertise in scalable engineering
- Putting into the practice of Software Engineering